The Longest Zip Line in the World – Xline Dubai Marina – Everything You Wanted to Know. Dubai is among the most fascinating tourist spots in the world. It is blessed with a wealth of attractions, both natural and manmade. Be it township-sized shopping malls featuring top global brands, skyscrapers that reach up to over a thousand feet, golden beaches by the dazzling waters of the gulf, or innumerable theme parks – Dubai is nothing short of a treasure trove for tourists.
And a lot is in store for adrenaline junkies as well. Dune bashing, quad biking, paragliding, and skydiving are just a few of them. And among these activities, there is one that takes the cake. And that is – zip-lining.
The beautiful Dubai Marina location offers a fascinating zip-lining activity. Does this activity get you excited? Then read on to know everything about the Xline Dubai Marina – the longest zip line in the world.
What is the Activity All About?
At over 170 meters from the ground, the Xline Dubai Marina is sure to make you feel like a bird. The zip-lining would start from the top of the stately Amwaj Towers. Get hooked on to the zip line and zoom down to the Dubai Marina – over a kilometer away – at a pulsating speed of 80 km/hr! This is sure to get your pulse racing. It’s like you are a bird of prey – swooping down to attack your victim!
Fulfill your dreams of becoming Superman – your childhood hero!
Over 500 feet below you, lies the magnificent sight of Dubai Marina. As you zoom down at breakneck speeds, the stunning landscape would rush up toward you. As you look further ahead, you would be greeted with the views of the majestic blue Persian Gulf, stretching beyond the horizon.
Also get breathtaking views of the landmark structures like the Dubai Eye, Princess Tower, Palm Jumeirah, and the luxurious yachts berthed in the Marina. Trust us – these are views that you don’t often get to see. And all this while, the breeze would be buzzing past you.
We would suggest that you do this activity during the evening. Because then you would get to enjoy the views of the setting sun across the horizon. Needless to say, this scenery would leave you mesmerized.
Highlights of the Xline Dubai Marina Activity
- Are you looking for a pickup service from your hotel? We do provide it – but from central locations, like Bur Dubai, Deira, or locations along the Sheikh Zayed Road.
- Feeling scared about the activity? Rest assured – our instructors come with years of experience regarding safety measures. All the equipment – helmet, harness, carabiner, etc. – is completely up-to-date & has passed the strictest quality control measures. We assure total enjoyment. And we also assure zero compromises with clients’ safety.
- And – needless to say – every moment of this activity is worthy of lots of photos. So keep creating insta-worthy moments all along!
Charges for Xline Dubai Marina
- AED 650 for clients 17 years old and above
- AED 499 for clients aged 12 to 16
How to Reach the Venue?
Metro – get down at the Sobha Realty metro station. This station serves the Dubai Marina Mall. From the mall, the Xline venue is a few minutes’ walking distance.
Bus – you can take bus no. 8 and deboard at Marina Promenade. From there, you can walk it to the venue.
Cab/hired car – avail of Exit 32 from the main Sheikh Zayed Road. You can reach Dubai Marina shortly.
Points to Keep in Mind
- Anyone between the ages of 12 & 65 is eligible for the ride. But those below 18 need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Please don’t forget to carry your authorized id proof.
- People with any adverse medical condition like cardiac problems/high blood pressure/any other neurological disease are not allowed to take part in this ride.
- Pregnant women are barred from getting into this ride.
- Your weight should be between 50 and 100 kgs. Height should not be less than 130 cm.
- Be dressed comfortably as feeling relaxed is essential. However, please ensure that you are dressed in keeping with local sensibilities.
- Don’t worry about getting yourself clicked. While you yourself won’t be able to do it, the camera attached to your helmet will record your zip-lining activity. We would mail the videos & photos to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How safe is the Xline Dubai Marina?
We reiterate it’s very safe. The equipment is checked round-the-clock to ensure its flawless functionality.
- I am a first-time zip liner. Am I eligible to participate?
Yes, yes, and yes. There is no prior experience necessary. Let our instructors take care of the nitty-gritty and briefings. All you need to do is let your hair down & enjoy!