Haven't we all dreamt of flying and floating in the sky, just like shown in the movies? You can experience sky diving, and Dubai gives you the perfect opportunity. You might have heard about the man-made Palm Islands of Dubai. A separate drop zone is made for all adventure sports enthusiasts. Imagine dropping from a height of 13000 feet at high speed. While you are coming down at a great speed, the parachute opens to balance you in the mid-sky.
Our skydive Dubai tickets will let you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime event since skydiving is one of the most exciting adventure spots to try. You can choose from the Gyrocopter or Tandem Skydive flights and let the adrenaline rush through your veins every second. The free fall with a speed of 120 miles per hour will surely hit your brain and bone. Keeping everything aside, think that you will get an unfiltered view of Dubai city, especially Palm Jumeirah.
The best part is you will be able to view both the cityscape and the desert area. Rest assured, the panoramic view of the city is to die for.
Things you can expect from Sky Dive
1. Expert training and needed equipment
Before you go skydiving, it is necessary to know about the entire activity from an instructor. Skydive Dubai offers expert training on various skydiving techniques so that you can enjoy the entire experience safely. You have to board the plane from the Desert Campus. The gear that you will get includes a harness, goggles jumpsuit, helmet, etc.
2. Enjoy the real-life flying experience
With sky diving, your dream of flying in the sky will get fulfilled. As soon as the plane reaches the perfect altitude (13000 feet) suitable for jumping, you have to exit the plane. The spine-chilling experience while you are in mid-air is impossible to describe in words. Within sixty seconds, your parachute will be pulled.
3. Enjoy sky diving with both comfort and safety
After your training is done, you will get all the necessary equipment and the parachute. All the gears are properly maintained so that you can have a safe and comfortable experience. In any case, if your parachute fails to open (rare scenario), don't fret, as the AAD or Automatic Activation Device will do the work.
4. Soak yourself in the breathtaking views and click pictures
Since everything goes through a high-safety check, your experience won't be interrupted, while you glide through the air. Besides, the view of the cityscape on every side will blow your mind. You can capture the entire experience on the camera. When sky diving comes to an end, you can go back with a bucket full of memorable clicks.
Sky Dive Dubai Ticket Inclusions
- Shuttle service
- Experience Tandem Sky diving from a height f 13,000 feet
- Enjoy free fall for sixty minutes
- An expert will accompany you on the journey
- Photos and short clips of the entire experience
- Get expert safety measures
Reasons to go on this tour
- A perfect tour to fulfill your dream of flying.
- Win your fear and plunge into the air from an elated height of 13,000 feet.
- The free fall will last for just 60 minutes.
- Treat your eyes to the unmatched beauty of the man-made Palm Island and JBR Beach.
- Not only will you get proper training, but also will be accompanied by an expert so that your activity turns out to be safe.
- When you go back don’t forget to take photos and skydive Tandem Dubai video home to cherish the fond memories of the experience.
- Make sure to read all the vital guidelines and information before you go for the tour.
- Your booking information should contain similar details mentioned in your passport.
- Bring your passport and Emirates ID during the activity.
- You have to keep at least three to four hours extra in your hands since the flight timing might delay depending on the weather conditions.
- A proper dress code has to be maintained. Wear loose-fitted comfortable athletic clothes. Cover your thigh area properly so that the harness can be properly attached.
- Personal lockers are allotted for everyone. Keep your precious jewelry, watch, or other costly items in the locker before sky diving.
- You will get protective goggles during the skydiving experience. Therefore, you can put on your prescribed glasses or lenses.
How to reach?
You can reach skydiving Dubai by metro and car. If you are traveling by metro, avail of the red line metro (from Burjman), and your stop will be Damac Properties Metro station. Alternatively, if you are coming by road, you can take a cab and come down to Palm Jumeirah.
If you cancel the tickets post-booking, you have to pay the full charge.
- Kids under 18 are considered children and are not allowed for the tour.
- Kids above 18 are considered adults and have to pay the adult rate.
FAQs on Sky Dive in Dubai
What exactly is Skydiving?
Skydiving is mainly an adventure sport where you have to jump off a plane after reaching a certain height in the open sky. Aerobic stunts are also a part of this. You can experience this thrilling sport near Dubai's Arabian City. You will get the opportunity to enjoy the ecstatic view of Palm Island.
When can I go Skydiving during day time?
Morning is the best time of the day to enjoy the view of Palm Island and the desert campus. The activity starts at 10 am as the weather remains suitable during this time.
Where is the exact location of Skydive Dubai?
Mainly there are two locations for Skydiving in Dubai- the Desert Campus drop zone and the Palm Drop Zone,
What exactly is Tandem skydiving?
It is one of the skydiving techniques where the diver remains connected to the expert with a harness. The expert handles everything- from free fall to the weight management technique.
What is the duration of the Skydiving in Dubai?
The entire experience will last for three to four hours.
What is the ideal time in Dubai for Skydiving?
October to April is the ideal time for skydiving as the weather is neither too hot nor too cold during this time.