Hot air balloons are a highly secure mode of flight in the aviation industry and have continuously become safer over time. The primary factor affecting safety is weather, with high winds and adverse conditions posing a significant hazard. Our pilots are well-trained and experienced, with many flying hours under their belt, and only fly when conditions are safe. We strictly adhere to the Safety and Quality standards established by the UAE General Civil Aviation Authority. With our competent pilots, you can have peace of mind knowing that you are always safe during the flight. Additionally, our equipment undergoes regular maintenance checks to maintain high-quality services.
Prior to each hot air balloon flight, the pilot leads a safety briefing for all passengers, covering the proper method for getting in and out of the basket, landing position, and other important guidelines. The pilots monitor weather conditions before a day of the scheduled departure to ensure passenger safety. Our trained ground crew assists both passengers and pilots with implementing safety procedures, from setting up the balloon to takeoff, flight, and landing. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have increased our health and safety measures, such as reducing the number of passengers per balloon and installing transparent screen protector shields in the basket.
Covid 19 Protocols
We give utmost priority to the security and safety of our guests. To handle the issue of Covid 19, we have taken certain precautionary steps, which are in compliance with the local authority.
· We implement all Covid 19 protocols, which will be further checked by our Safety Manager.
· We screen our staff regularly for Covid 19. If we find any staff showing similar symptoms, we keep him away from work until his quarantine period is over.
· We monitor the temperatures of our ground crew members, pilot, and other staff daily.
· Our pilots will stay at a safe distance from you during the safety briefing session.
· As per current Covid-19 guidelines, individuals suffering from respiratory issues, chronic illnesses, or having any other medical problems, will not be allowed to undertake this activity.
· During the time of pickup, our staff will conduct contactless temperature screening for every guest.
· Wearing a face mask all the times is mandatory.
· Any guest having a body temperature more than 37.5 degree Celsius or displaying Covid-19 like symptoms will not be allowed. He or she will get a full refund in this case.
· We have equipped every vehicle with contactless sanitizers and thermometers.
· We thoroughly sanitize and clean all vehicle and hot air balloons related with your hot air balloon ride experience after every use.
· We have equipped our balloon baskets with transparent screen protector shields to ensure maximum safety of our guests.
· Prior to pickup, all guests are required to fill up a self-declaration form.