Glide gently across the red sand desert of Dubai and feel like a bird by opting for a hot air balloon ride. If you’re an adrenaline junkie, the hot air balloon standard package is exclusively for you. This ride will let you watch the changing of sand colors as the sun rises. Skimming over the Dubai desert, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in sunrise views. As you soar as high as 4000ft, you can watch some wild animals like camels, gazelles, and oryx roaming on the desert. If you want to spend a day in nature in a leisure way, try hot air balloon ride.
- Pickup and drop from your Dubai accommodation.
- Falcon show during the flight
- Spot native wildlife
- Cool beverages will be served.
- You will have to complete few formalities.
- Enjoy the flight for 45 minutes to one hour approximately.
- The pickup time will be in between 4:00 to 4:30 a.m. However, pickup time may vary depending on weather conditions and traffic.
- Customized video of the flight is available at AED 225
- Quad biking at additional cost
- Camel ride
- Horse riding
- Buffet breakfast in a traditional Bedouin camp after landing
- Taking photos with falcon
- Pickup and drop from outside Dubai available at additional cost
Departure and Return Locations
The flight will take off from Margham on Dubai Al Ain road. Once the flight is over, the balloon will land within 20km radius from the site of departure. You will board on the flight just a few minutes before the sun rises.
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes. Avoid wearing heels. Dress according to the ground temperature to stay comfortable during the flight.
- Book your tickets during the peak season to get the best experience.
- Bring a water bottle, sunglasses, a hat, and a pair of binoculars to enjoy the magnificent views from above without any problem.
- Carry any government issued photo ID proof to go for the ride.
- Children under 5 years are not allowed for the ride.
- The maximum age limit to go for the ride is 80 years.
Who Is Not Recommended For The Ride?
- Pregnant women
- People having phobia of flying or heights
- People having back or knee problem
- Cardiac patients
- People having serious injuries
- Anxiety disorder patients
Ticket Cancelation Policy
Ticket canceled is not subjected to refund.
Standard Package FAQs
- Is there any minimum height requirement to go for the ride?
Yes. The minimum height requirement to go for the ride is 120-150cms.
- Is the flight remains operational throughout the year?
The balloon ride remains operational from September to May. However, annual variations may affect its schedule.
- When is the best time to try the hot air balloon ride?
Winter is the best time. Generally, during winter, the sky remains clear and it gets enough wind to float. Furthermore, this season will also give you clear views of the sunrise, mountains, and the desert dunes, thus perfect for clicking pictures.
- How safe is the ride?
The hot air balloon ride is absolutely safe. GCAA-UAE licensed pilots will take the control of the flight. They follow the safety protocols of the UAE General Civil Aviation Authority.