Get awestruck by the breathtaking view of the landscape of Dubai desert as you glide across on a hot air balloon. If you are an animal lover, consider yourself lucky. This tour will give you an opportunity to see some animals like camels, desert rabbits, oryx, and gazelles from above. As you fly over the countryside and the treetops, you will enjoy a feeling mixed with romance and tranquility.
Experiencing the magic of a balloon ride while watching sunrise or sunset rejuvenates your mind. While flying above the red sand desert, you'll feel like a bird. The ride starts early in the morning to give you a picturesque view of the sunrise against the backdrop of the desert. Watching the color changing in the sky as the morning sets in will fill your day with joy. Not only nature lovers but also adventure lovers would love to get this lifetime experience. You will surely get an adrenaline rush as the balloon soars. The serene ambiance and the cool breeze make the condition perfect to fly in the morning. The flight will last for approximately one hour. Hence, take the adventurous hot air balloon ride over the Dubai desert and create a memorable experience for years to come.
The hot air balloon ride Standard package will take you to a height of 2000 to 4000 feet from the ground level. However, the smooth takeoff of the flight depends mainly upon the weather conditions. During the flight, get a bird's eye view of the tallest sand dune in the world.
- Generally, the pickup time is between 4-4:30a.m. However, bad weather conditions and traffic may affect the pickup time.
- Refreshing beverages will be served upon arrival.
- You have to complete certain formalities.
- Reach the flight starting point. Listen to the safety briefings given by the pilot.
- Enjoy the flight and the scenic charm it offers.
- After landing, go to Margham Skydive and devour some delicious breakfast at 7 in the morning.
Standard Flight Package Inclusions
- Pickup and drop facility by bus or van right from your Dubai accommodation.
- Water and tea or coffee upon your arrival.
- Safety instructions to enhance the safety of your flight.
- Amazing view of Dubai desert, desert animals, and the sunrise.
- Watch the color changing of the desert and the sand dunes.
- Fly for about an hour.
- Available for group booking.
- Click some group pictures with your pilot after landing.
- Enjoy a fully-insured flight.
- Savor mouthwatering dishes as breakfast in a traditional Bedouin camp before leaving.
Standard Package Exclusions
- Free wifi
- Certificate of the hot air balloon ride
- Falcon photography
- No free pickup and drop for passengers coming from Jebel Ali, Sharjah, or other parts of the UAE.
- Customized video of the full flight is available to the passengers at an additional cost.
Why Choose Us
- We have pilots with GCAA and FAA licenses. Our pilots have the experience of flying more than 2000 hours.
- We operate seven days a week from October to May.
- Our flights are fully insured.
- Group booking is allowed.
- Pickup and drop facility available within the package.
- Smooth ticket Booking process.
What to Wear
Long-sleeved tops, shirts, and trousers are the best outfits for a hot air balloon ride in Dubai. Men can wear shirts, tees, and trousers. Choose comfortable footwear. In addition to it, wear a hat and sunglasses to stay protected from the hot rays of the sun.
Age Eligibility Criteria
- Anyone below 4 years is not eligible for the ride.
- Anyone under 16 years old is not allowed to fly alone. He/she should be accompanied by an adult.
Who are Not Recommended
- Expectant mothers
- Cardiac patients
- Old age people
- People having a fear of height
- People suffering from respiratory diseases