Watching the sun rising and its rays making the red sands of the desert glitter from above is a unique experience, which you can enjoy only by opting for hot air balloon ride in Dubai. Reach the destination, listen to the safety instructions, get on the basket, and finally start flying. As you glide across the desert, mesmerizing views of the desert landscape and wildlife will captivate your mind. The rare oryx, slight footed gazelles, and camels roaming on the desert, and the indigenous farmers will call you for some amazing clicks.
Going for the deluxe package will let you witness the changing colors of the sand as the morning sets in. The enchanting view of the golden desert along with its biggest sand dune will add more dimension to your experience. After arrival,refresh yourself with unlimited soft drinks, water, and coffee. Once your ride is over, tantalize your taste buds with our served gourmet veg and non-veg breakfast. Savor this scrumptious meal in a traditionally decorated Bedouin camp. If you want to make your trip to Dubai memorable, make sure to include the experience in your itinerary.
Location and Time of the Departure
The ride will take off from Margham, near Exit 47 of Al Ain road of Dubai. Your ride will start few minutes before sunrise. After the completion of your ride, the trained professionals will land you smoothly within 20km of the location of the departure.
- Pickup and drop off facility right from your Dubai accommodation on a shared basis.
- Refreshing beverages upon arrival
- Safety briefing
- Balloon flight for 1 hour maximum
- Falcon show during the flight
- A short camel safari through the desert
- Gourmet breakfast will be served upon landing
- Horse riding
- Quad biking
- Sand boarding
- Customized video of the ride via email
- Ride inland rover
- Eat light snacks to avoid nausea during the flight.
- Take sunglass, a hat, and a sunscreen with you.
- Wear proper footwear and modest dress to stay comfortable.
- Anyone carrying alcohol will not be allowed for the ride.
Who Shouldn’t Go For This Flight?
People having the following physical condition shouldn’t try a hot air balloon ride.
- Patients of severe back and knee pains
- Patients recently recovered from a surgery
- Cardiac patients
- People having phobia of height
- Physically disabled people
- Expectant mothers
Children above 5years are allowed to take the ride. The maximum age limit to go for this ride is 80years.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why should I go for the deluxe package?
Deluxe package offers a pleasant and luxurious experience to the visitors. Whether you’re traveling solo or in a group, deluxe package allows you to have an amazing ride, which will include various engaging activities like in-flight falcon show, and a refreshing a la carte breakfast.
- Is private flight booking available in this deluxe package?
Yes, private flight booking is available. For special occasions and events, you can book avail private booking facility.
- Can I avail the deluxe package for group booking?
Yes, you can go for group booking. However, make sure the maximum number of people in your group is not exceeding 24 while booking. The basket of the hot air balloon ride has a capacity of accommodating 24 people maximum. At the same time, your group should have at least 8 people to enjoy the ride with your group only. Otherwise, you may have to share the flight with others.