Time travel in the past and experience the age-old traditions of Dubai with Heritage Safari. It is one of the most popular activities to try in Dubai and won many accolades over the years. The famous Heritage Safari Dubai is different from other desert safaris. It is educational, entertaining, and fun. Dive into the history of Dubai as your Conservational Guide let you explore the nature safari via Desert Conservation Drive. The story of the flora and fauna and how Bedouin people survived in the desert will fascinate you for sure. Cherish the magnificent view of the desert sunset, while enjoying a falconry performance. This is the perfect opportunity for you and your loved ones to click some mind-blowing photographs.
Spend an exciting evening in the Bedouin campsites while savoring the delicious Emirati dinner (which includes mouth-watering starters and a filling main course). Don't forget to try Shisha smoking and watching Yala and Drumming as a part of the Arabian traditions. The Dubai heritage safari doesn't stop here, as you can personalize the tour according to your choice. Choose a one-hour desert safari in a vintage Land Rover, a jeep-like ride that will take you back to when the car was first introduced in Dubai in the 1950s. As the car plunges into the dunes, feel the wind brushing against your face and hair.
Camel rides are also included in the tour, where you feel like a true Bedouin. Besides, camels are a significant part of the Emirati heritage. Alternatively, you can stay overnight in the stone houses and be a part of the hot balloon ride during sunrise.
- We will pick you up from your hotel around 2 pm. We will let you know about the pickup timings in the morning on the day of the desert safari.
- As soon as you reach Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, you will get a headscarf and water bottle, which are included with the ticket. These are a token of love from our end to the guests.
- Start a one-hour nature safari in a vintage Land Rover.
- Watch a stunning falconry performance during sunset in the Arabian desert.
- The gorgeous torch-lit Bedouin camp is undoubtedly amazing. Here you will be welcomed in a traditional Arabian style with coffee and dates.
- The process of breadmaking, shisha smoking, and coffee making will leave you awestruck.
- Try the delicious four-course dinner menu.
- Participate in various Emirati performances such as Yala and drumming.
- Get back to your hotel by 9.30 pm, and the entire experience will last for 7 hours.
- You can stay overnight in the stone houses and enjoy a hot air balloon ride during sunrise.
- A part of your Dubai heritage desert safari goes for Dubai's local conservation.
- The pickup facilities we offer are in air-conditioned shared cars. But, if you want to get picked up from your private residence, you must book a private shuttle service.
- The desert will get warm as the sun rises overhead. Bring sunglasses and sun protection, and wear loose-fitted clothes to get maximum comfort.
- Make the bookings at least three hours before the tour day.
- Kids between 5-11 age have to pay the child rate.
- If you are having a kid below 5, book a private transfer.
- The tour includes dinner. If you have any dietary requirements due to allergies, don't forget to let us know beforehand.
- Separate restroom facilities are available in the camp for men and women.
- Pregnant women should not go on the nature drive.
- The soup menu includes lentil soup, which is a local favorite. You will get this during winter and is a must-try.
- The starters include Kibbeh, Sambousek, Hummus, Jarjeer, and Fattoush Salad.
- The main course includes Traditional Lamb Ouzi, White rice, Harees, Camel Meat, Chicken Tagine, and Grilled Vegetable Kebab.
- The desserts include Luqaimat and Assorted Fresh Fruits.
- The beverages include Arabic coffee, mineral water, two selected fresh juices, camel milk, Vimto, karak chai, and a wide variety of coffee and tea.
FAQs on Heritage Safari
- What is the best time to try Heritage Safari in Dubai?
The daytime weather in Dubai remains quite unpleasant in summer due to intolerable heat. Thus, winter is the best time to try Heritage Safari in Dubai.
- Will I get complimentary drinks at the campsite?
Yes, you will be welcomed with coffee and dates, a perfect Arabian tradition.
- Can I bring outside food and drinks on the safari?
No, outside food and beverages are not allowed on the safari.