Falconry is a principal tradition of the Arabian people, and if you are coming to Dubai, visit Royal Falconry Training and Nature Safari. It is different from other desert safaris. Therefore, you will witness amazing performances by the falcons in a luxurious setting. Not only that, the falcon trainers will explain to you the history and heritage that falcons hold in the life of Emiratis. While you sit amidst the vast stretches of golden sands of the Arabian desert, watch how professional falconers let the majestic birds fly in the sky.
You will learn about the Dubai Falconry experience and various modern and ancient techniques. Not only that, falcons are used by the Emiratis for hunting. Participate in the exciting activity as hawks, falcons, or owls land on your gloves. Talking about the setting and the backdrop, you will love the gleaming rays highlighting the dunes. Your experience just got elevated as the nature safari is another activity you should try. Ride in an air-conditioned Range Rover while bashing the dunes. By the end of the ride, you will enjoy a delicious gourmet breakfast at the famous Al Maha Desert Resort and Spa.
Royal Falconry Training and Nature Safari Itinerary
- We will pick you up from the hotel around 5.30 am in a stunning Range Rover. You will get the exact pick-up timing on the previous day by evening.
- Reach Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. Here you will receive a headscarf and water bottle, which are complimentary and included with the ticket. It is a token of love for every visitor.
- Participate in the private Dubai falconry tour, where you will witness a falconry demonstration amidst the desert campsite.
- Explore the nature and the surroundings of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a private and air-conditioned Range Rover.
- A remote lake is present nearby, which is also a famous bird sanctuary.
- Savor the gourmet breakfast at the Al Maha Desert Resort and Spa.
- Get back to your hotel by 10.30 am, as the entire experience will last for five hours.
- A part of the booking amount goes to the conservation of local traditions in Dubai.
- The pick-up facility you get is done in a private air-conditioned Range Rover.
- Wear loose-fitted comfortable clothes and don’t forget to bring sunglasses, hats, and sun protection. If you are coming during winter, wear warm clothes.
- The gourmet breakfast served includes delicious menus like juice, tea, and coffee. If you have any special requirements due to food allergies, let us know, and we will inform Al Maha.
- Kids under 10 are not permitted inside Al Maha. However, if you still want to join the activity, we can arrange something.
- You have to make the booking at least twelve hours before if you are booking the tickets online.
- Separate restroom facilities are available in Al Maha for men and women.
- The Range Rovers can accommodate four guests at a time.
Some vital information
- Booking is open till April 2023.
- Get an adventure water bottle.
- Get traditional headwear.
- Transfer services in luxurious Range Rover.
- One-hour nature safari.
- 75-minute falconry performance.
- Get a 5-star breakfast.