Indulge and experience the Bedouin culture on a desert safari in Dubai. Your journey starts in the morning as soon as you arrive at the desert. Soon you will meet the 'Ship of Desert' and embark on an exciting journey riding the camels. Camels, as we all know, are one of the significant parts of Arabian culture and can survive extreme heat and sun due to their intelligence and strength. Once the camel ride ends, you will be brought to the Bedouin-style camps- it is a crucial part of the Bedouin culture safari.
Inside the camp, you will meet the famous Bedouin storytellers, an adorable Saluki dog, and a falcon. The storytellers will enlighten you about how Bedouin people used to live, hunt, and thrived during ancient times using natural resources. Don’t forget to try the delicious and traditional breakfast from the Bedouin Culture while enjoying the exciting Bedouin performance by the experts. This experience will definitely give you an idea about the Arabian and Bedouin culture and heritage.
Bedouin Culture Safari Inclusion
- You will be picked up from your hotel around 5.30 in the morning. We will let you know about the pick-up time the day before the tour day.
- Upon arrival at the camp, guests will receive a complimentary headscarf and water bottle as a gesture of appreciation. These items are included in the booking and are yours to keep as a memento of your visit.
- Explore the desert like a wanderer on a camel and stay in a Bedouin village. The camel ride lasts for fifteen minutes and you can go solo or take your partner.
- Stay in a traditional Bedouin tent, and check out the cooking stations, and the farm animals.
- Meet the friendly Saluki dog inside the tent and enjoy the beautiful falconry performance.
- Indulge in tasting traditional Arabian breakfast and watch how it is prepared.
- Learn about the rich culture of the Bedouin heritage.
- Enjoy the dance performance by the young artists.
- Go on a nature safari on a 4x4 Land Rover.
- You will be dropped to your hotel by 11 am as per the season. The entire experience will last for 5 hours.
- No pets are allowed on the tour.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the car.
- The safari starts around 6 am, and the duration of the adventure is five hours.
- Kids above 11 have to pay the adult rate.
- Kids between 5-11 have to pay the child rate.
- If you are traveling with a kid below 5 years, it is better to book a private transfer.
- Pregnant women are not allowed in the activity.
- Pickup and drop-off are allowed only for the Dubai hotels.
- If you want to get a full refund on cancellation, make sure to cancel the booking 48 hours before the activity day.
- In case the ticket is canceled within 48 hours of the journey date then a 100% cancellation fee will be applicable.
FAQs on Bedouin Culture Safari
Can I bring my kid to the Bedouin Culture Safari?
Yes, you can bring your kid to the Bedouin Culture Safari, but you have to accompany them.
What should I wear on Bedouin Culture Safari?
Make sure to wear comfortable and modest clothes like sports shoes and loose-fitted outfits.
Will I get separate restrooms for men and women in the campsites?
Yes, you will get separate restrooms for men and women in the campsites.