There’s no dearth of exotic experiences Dubai rolls out to its many visitors and one such experience is the Luxury Desert Safari. The vast expanse of the desert welcomes you with the most beautiful of sunrises you could have ever imagined. The day is spent in fun and frolic as you enjoy exhilarating dune bashing and other adventure sports. Enjoy a lavish meal after you step into a camp in the desert served in a sumptuous BBQ spread. There’s a lot of entertainment lined up for you as the camp comes alive with a mesmerizing belly dance and a spectacular tanoura show. If you choose the stay overnight in the desert, retire to a good night’s sleep after enjoying a stunning sunset and a delectable dinner spread beneath the stars.
Luxury Desert Safari Attractions
- The Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve: After you are picked up from your hotel, your friendly driver takes you on an exciting adventurous ride through the vast expanse of golden sand dunes. He shall fill you in with interesting anecdotes on the cultural and traditional legacy of the Middle East. Capture some amazing snaps during stops in the desert, snaps that showcase how beautiful the desert can be.
- Sahara Desert Fortress: After you arrive at the Desert Fortress, you are greeted with a traditional Emirati welcome with the serving of Arabian coffee and dates after you have rinsed your hands with rose water taking in a frankincense burner’s enchanting aroma. Enjoy a spectacular performance by a Falcon and get to know interesting facts about these majestic birds.
Enjoy a ride on the ‘ship of the desert,’ a camel as you explore the magnificent desert fortress in leisure. Shop for unique souvenirs at the traditional Arabian souk. Watch how a skilled local artist decorates your hands with intricate henna designs. Admire spectacular traditional dance and entertainment performances including the iconic belly dance.
Dig into a lavish dinner spread served in a 5-star buffet-style banquet featuring mouthwatering regional cuisine as you watch skillful chefs work their magic at a live barbeque grilling station. Desserts and coffee or tea are the icings on the cake of this unforgettable gastronomic experience in the desert.
Inclusions of Dubai Luxury Desert Safari
- The iconic dune bashing ride in a shared air-conditioned 4WD vehicle
- A grand welcome at the Desert Fortress in the traditional royal Emirati style
- A lavish 5-star dinner buffet banquet with unlimited servings of coffee/tea, bottled water and soft drinks
- Live entertainment shows featuring belly dance, a tanoura show and a fire show
- Rides on a horse and a camel and a spectacular show featuring a Falcon
- Intricate henna design of your arms by a skilled artist
- A session of traditional shisha smoking at an additional charge
- The drivers engaged for the safari are all professionals and they possess licenses for off-road driving approved by the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing
- We only use cars of recent make that are insured featuring good air-conditioning. They are legally approved by the transportation department
- Pick-ups and drops are included in the Luxury Desert Safari Dubai package. These are done from your residence in Dubai or the hotel you have put up in
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods are served at separate tables and they are a part of the package
- The vehicles provided usually are Toyota Land Cruisers
- A minimum of two persons are required for the Luxury Desert Safari Dubai
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Luxury Desert Safari
- What would be appropriate attire for the Luxury Desert Safari Dubai?
It’s best that you come in loose-fitting comfortable clothing. The preferred fabric would be cotton as it’s best suited for the weather in the desert land of the Emirates.
- What’s the best time of the year to go on the Luxury Desert Safari Dubai?
The best time of the year to go on the Luxury Desert Safari in Dubai is between the months of November and March when the temperatures are moderate making the weather quite pleasant.
- Are guests served vegetarian food?
Yes, they are. Since Dubai welcomes people with different lifestyles, varying eating habits are accommodated as well.
- What vehicles are generally used?
The commonly used vehicles are Toyota Fortuners and Land Cruisers, each one of them very comfortable and spacious.