Dubai is the land of the future due to its avant-garde buildings and structures. Besides, most of us are familiar with Dubai's image of cloud-piercing buildings. A gyrocopter flight in Dubai will let you cherish the charm and richness of this mesmerizing city. However, Dubai is more than futuristic architecture. Avid travelers choose Dubai for vacation due to its startling experiences. Some must-try activities are sky diving, skiing, jet skiing, scuba diving, and more. Out of these, an uncommon one is definitely the gyrocopter flight.
It is a thrilling experience, and SkyDive Dubai offers this extraordinary activity. Besides, it is the sole name in the Emirates that hosts skydiving. Although it is exciting, it is not as pumping as skydiving. Therefore, a gyrocopter ride is ideal for those who want to immerse in the spellbinding aerial views of the city without too much adrenaline rush..
Furthermore, you will get pictures and videos of the entire experience (complimentary). However, don’t mistake it for helicopter rides. A gyrocopter is commonly known as an autogyro. It is a two-seater aircraft that gives a mixed vibe of an aircraft and helicopter.
Things to Expect with a Gyrocopter Flight Ride
The activity involves some bold stunts as you will be flying in the air. Therefore, you will get safety instructions and guidance from the pilot. Furthermore, riders must meet the weight and age criteria. Anyone exceeding 105 kg (the weight limit is 100 during summer) won't be allowed on the ride. Besides, you must bring a valid ID to prove your age, as the minimum age criteria is 17 years.
Once you settle down in the gyrocopter with the pilot, the ride will take off. A twenty-minute flight hovering over Dubai City- what else do you need to experience a next-level thrill? Just a reminder, the gyrocopter can hold one person with the pilot. Hence, you can say it is a solo activity.
Gyrocopter Flight Highlights
- Fly 1500 feet in the sky while admiring the bird's eye view of Dubai City.
- The famed landmarks you will spot include- Arabian Gulf, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Eye, Atlantis Hotel, Burj Al Arab, and World Islands.
- The ride is slow-paced. Therefore, if you are not into extreme adventure, but want to experiment it is a great choice.
- The activity is safe as professional pilots handle the aircraft.
- Get complimentary pictures and videos of the aircraft and your experience.
- Enjoy a 20-minute gyrocopter flight.
- Safety goggles.
- Free lockers for everyone.
- Bring an original ID proof when coming for the activity.
- Reach the location at least 30 minutes before the activity starts.
- The time mentioned on the tickets is the arrival time.
- The minimum age criteria is 17 years, and the maximum weight criteria is 105 kg.
- Wear athletic clothes to stay comfortable (t-shirts or tops with sleeves are recommended).
- Wear sneakers, as it is the perfect footwear for skydiving. Avoid wearing shoes with buckles or studs.
- Don't carry a camera, selfie stick, or phone on the ride.
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Avoid wearing sleeveless tops, collared shirts, crop tops, or short shorts.
- Poor weather can disrupt the activity. In that case, you can reschedule the ride.
FAQs on Gyrocopter Ride in Dubai
Can I book private transfer facilities?
We don't offer any transfer facilities.
How to book the ride?
You must opt for online booking as offline bookings don't come with an availability guarantee.
Are kids allowed in the activity?
Anyone below 17 is not allowed in the activity.