Join us on a speed boat tour through Dubai waters with the morning boat ride in Dubai. Explore the Arabian Gulf and cover the most iconic locations in the city. It is a self-ride guided tour for those who want to explore the coastline of Dubai in the most enthralling way. Hence, if you are someone who loves adventure and an adrenaline pump to feel alive, book the tickets ASAP. You can choose from a 60-minute or a 90-minute ride and enjoy this exclusive safe boating adventure. Cover some noteworthy icons like the Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis- The Palm, Burj Al Arab, and Ain Dubai. Therefore, come and book the morning boat ride with us.
You have to arrive at Dubai Harbour- Marina Zone A. It is our meeting point, and as soon as you arrive, our staff will welcome you enthusiastically. You will find that the Dubai Harbour is covered with premium yachts and cruise ships.
Upon arrival, our trainers will brief you about the safety procedures. Furthermore, you will get safety gear. You must carefully listen to the briefing to enjoy the ride safely. We will assign you a boat, and you have to follow the instructions.
Landmarks to cover with Morning Boat Tour
1. Ain Dubai
The gorgeous Ain Dubai is the first stop of the morning boat ride. As soon as you hit the clear blue waters, you will feel the excitement bubbling in you. Ain Dubai is a brand-new attraction in the city. It is a giant observation wheel ruling the Dubai sky. After you reach the location, the surrounding views and the huge wheel will leave you spellbound. Don’t forget to click some pictures of the icon for your social media.
2. Palm Jumeirah
Another wonder of the world, Palm Jumeirah is the artificial architecture located on the Arabian Gulf. It is home to exclusive 5-star resorts. The wide-angle picturesque beauty of the luxurious villas is definitely worth gazing at.
3. Atlantis Hotel (included in the 9.30 am tour)
It is a marine-themed luxury resort and the jewel of the city and Palm Jumeirah. The perfect combination of luxury and picturesque attractions you will find here are all inspired by the ocean. Furthermore, each carries the myths of the Atlantic theme. Besides, it is also popular by the name 'Instagrammed Hotel' due to its scenic beauty. So, don't miss the opportunity of clicking some awe-inspiring pictures.
4. Burj Al Arab
The only 7-star hotel in the world, Burj Al Arab is the most premium hotel in the city. With captivating architecture that looks like a sailing ship, it is a worth-visiting icon. However, common people cannot access the rooms. Click some selfies with the hotel as your backdrop.
Essential Information about Morning Boat Ride
- Weather plays a vital role in this activity. If the weather changes, the stops may differ.
- You don't have to show a boat license.
- Wear comfortable beach outfits.
- We offer sunscreen and water bottles to the guests. However, you can bring your own.
- Carry your sunglasses
- Reach the activity location at least fifteen minutes before the activity starts.
- We have to follow time restrictions. Therefore, avoid being late.
- If you fail to show up on time, we will cancel your booking without a refund.
- The duration of the tour is 60 minutes and 90 minutes.
- Boat drivers must be 18 years above.
- Kids over 6 can join the activity.
- 2 people (max) are allowed on each boat.
- The maximum weight allowed is 225 kg.
- Time will vary depending on the season.
- We don’t offer hotel transfers.
- Depending on availability, we accept offline bookings.
- Pregnant women must not come for the activity.
- We provide safety vests to the riders, which is compulsory during the journey.
Are kids allowed on the ride?
We allow kids above 6 on the ride.
Will I get a swimming costume when going for the activity?
No, we don't provide any swimming costumes. However, you will get a safety vest.
Will I get safety training?
Yes, we offer safety training to everyone.