Dubai is magnificent in every way, and the city offers the right amount of everything for a traveler to explore. Go on a Sunset Boat Ride in Dubai to experience the marvelousness the city holds. As the sun dips over the horizon of the Arabian Gulf, set out on an enchanting journey of exploring Dubai's waterfront developments. It is a self-boat ride, which includes a 90-minute adventurous ride. Therefore, you will experience what it feels like driving your boat.
About Sunset Boat Ride Tour in Dubai
The Dubai coastline is lined with some of the most attractive man-made wonders. The stops include the spectacular Palm Jumeirah, Ain Dubai- the giant wheel, and Burj Al Arab- the 7-star hotel in Dubai. Explore the captivating and iconic coastline, and don't miss the exclusive photo opportunities. With the boat speed reaching 50 km/h, the ride is definitely enjoyable and thrilling. Finally, as you return to Marina, catch a captivating view of the sunset.
Meeting point and Check-in
We have a separate meeting point- Dubai Harbour- Marina Zone A. It is a new opening and is surely one of the biggest ports throughout the entire region. As soon as you reach the location, a group of cheerful staff will give you a warm welcome. Besides, the port is surrounded by luxurious yachts and cruise ships. Thus, you can tell that the port is surely the Middle East's premium water port.
Our boat ride is open to everyone who wants to experience a thrill for a change. It is okay if you are not an expert in boat driving. Our trainers provide entertaining briefing sessions to everyone to handle the boat safely. Furthermore, you will get all the required details to cherish the ride. That's not all, you will receive safety gear before boarding.
Landmarks to cover with Boat Ride
- Ain Dubai
The adventure of the evening boat ride in Dubai begins with the newly opened Ain Dubai. Once you cross Dubai Harbour, you will feel the excitement creeping into your nerves. As soon as you hit the open water, the mesmerizing view will feel like bliss to your eyes and mind. Reach Ain Dubai, the majestic observation wheel ruling Jumeirah Beach Residence's skyline. Click some breathtaking pictures of this landmark.
- Palm Jumeirah
The famous Palm Jumeirah is considered the 8th Wonder of the World. A man-made island located on the crystal blue Arabian Gulf, Palm Jumeirah is the next stop of the boat ride. Witness the luxurious 5-star resorts built on the island while you pass through. Besides, the captivating panoramic view of the deluxe villas emitting luxury vibes is worth gazing at. Our guide will spill out the facts and secrets behind the architecture.
- Burj Al Arab
We will cover this yet another wonderful man-made creation in the city as well. The gorgeous Burj Al Arab is the statement of the city with its most premium rooms and services. Furthermore, it is the only 7-star hotel in the world. The waterfront view is worth a million bucks. Burj Al Arab looks like a sailing ship from a distance. Imagine how you will feel when you will catch a glimpse of it in real.
Essential Information about Evening Boat Ride
- Weather plays a vital role in this activity. If the weather changes the stops may differ.
- You don't have to show a boat license.
- Wear comfortable beach outfits
- We offer sunscreen and water bottles to the guests. However, you are welcome to carry your own.
- Bring your sunglasses
- Reach the activity location at least fifteen minutes in advance.
- We have to follow time restrictions. Therefore, always arrive at the recommended time.
- If you fail to show up on time, we won’t process any refund.
- The duration of the tour is 90 minutes.
- Boat drivers must be 18 years above.
- Kids over 6 can enjoy the ride as a passenger.
- 2 people are allowed on each boat.
- The maximum weight allowed is 225 kg.
- We don’t offer hotel transfers.
- We daily provide one slot during sunset.
- Depending on availability, we take offline bookings.
- Pregnant women must not come for the activity.
- We provide safety vests to the riders, which are compulsory to wear during the journey.
Are kids allowed in the activity?
Kids above 6 can join the activity.
Can I drive the boat?
You can only drive the boat if you are above 18.
Will you provide safety training before the ride?
We have expert trainers who provide safety training before every ride.